10. I love his positive attitude. The guy is always so incredibly positive. He sees the glass as half full all the freaking time. He's got good energy, good vibes, and knows how to make people feel good. Love.
8. He'd do anything for our pups. He'll walk them in the rain at 10pm after working a long day. He'll take them to get groomed, which they love (not). He'll get their butts pushed, which they love even more. He'll pick them up fun dog bones at the pet store. He's a sucker for the dogs. I love it, because I'm not.
7. He loves his parents and his sister. I love how close he is to them and how much he respects them. They always say "the boys go away" after they move on and get married. I am sure that is the case when there was never much of a relationship there anyway. He is a loyal son that is there for his parents. He stops by, he checks in. He's a great son.
6. He loves my family like they are his own. He loves my brothers and would do absolutely anything for them. I love him for this. He'll take his day off work to spend with Cam. He's picked Trev up at the airport at 5:30am. If that's not love, I don't know what is.
5. He makes late night trips to the store for whatever it is I may mention being in the mood for. It takes one "you know what sounds good?" at any time of the night, and he's got his shoes on before I even finish my sentence.
4. He knows how to mix a mean cocktail. He's so creative and fun when it comes to mixing drinks. I love how excited he gets to make me something yummy. My fave: Sunset Martini (pineapple juice, coconut rum, grenadine, and vodka.)
3. He vacuums every week. Enough said.
2. He cleans the toilets. Enough said.
And the #1 reason I love Ty:
1. He teaches me something new everyday. About him. About me. About life. About how to live it and love it. He gives me perspective and reminds me that nothing is ever too big for us. We've got it. When I am worried about something, his coin phrase is always, "Babe - just remember, they can't eat you."
That's love. And I'm in it.
Here we are signing our lives away in Maui on 5.18.2009, getting our marriage license.