last week was a different story:
- i spilled milk on the counter in the laundry room after i dumped a pile of freshly washed clothes on top of them. i then snapped at ty to "leave me alone and get out" because he said my name wrong after wards.
- i aggressively put my feet in his face as he watched tv so he'd rub them for me while he watched tv downstairs when he was obviously avoiding me and trying to stay out of my way. i did this at least 5/7 days of the week.
- i woke him up out of a dead sleep to take the dogs out to go potty in the morning after i had already been up for a potty break. i did this at least 3 days last week.
- i nagged him multiple times per day about getting started on the nursery.
"what do you want for dinner?"
this is ty's least favorite question to ask these days... see below for the obvious reasons.
in this order...
things i love lately...
- anything fruit - especially tangerines, strawberries, and apples!
- pickles - especially Vlasic's bread and butter chips
- Dreyer's Fruit Bar Popsicles
- anything with lemons and limes
- salt and vinegar chips
- sour jelly beans
- bagel bites
- artisan egg sandwiches at starbucks
- cottage cheese
- anything with sour cream - tacos, nachos, quesadillas
i am sure this list will evolve over time - shrinking and growing with each week. heck, some of these change by the minute!
now, what to eat tonight...
the good news is i am more open to food. this week's fave has been recreating taco bell's double decker taco.
what you need:
- hard taco shells
- flour taco tortillas (the small ones)
- refried beans
- shredded lettuce
- roma tomato
- sour cream (duh)
- spread refried beans on a flour tortilla
- wrap the flour tortilla around the outside of the hard taco
- fill the hard taco with all the fixin's!